Team culture is so important to us at Hobbs Building & Interiors. Creating energetic environments filled with positive vibes, happy clients team members is crucial in our overall success!
At Hobbs Building & Interiors (Hobbs) we do things differently! Such as fully off grid builds, construct on sloping sites, regularly use TRUECORE steel framing and have a passion for sustainable products (oh, and interior design with our inaugural homewares collection)!
A Full Time Administrator + Bookkeeper + Personal Assistant
Are you a meticulously organised computer wizard with a keen eye for number crunching, finance and all administration tasks (big and small)!
And, are you ready to make an impact with a multi-award winning, innovative construction firm specialising in eco-friendly residential homes within the Scenic Rim?
The role in a nutshell
Your super-sized purpose is to be the efficient “administrative” cog in the Hobbs super-charged wheel, underpinning and powering the brand and our people to be the most effective we can possibly be!
The successful candidate will work directly alongside Builder Luke Hobbs (MBQ Rising Star 2019), Nikki Hobbs (MBQ Women in Building 2017) as well as our hand-selected Showroom & onsite staff, plus subcontractors & suppliers; and of course interact regularly with our valued clients.
The experienced and capable candidate will have qualifications and/or be capable in:
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping (Xero)
- Manage the Hobbs Showroom (meet n’ greet, external communications, diary management)
- To assist and support Director Luke, including internal and external stakeholder communications and general administrative tasks
- Manage Bookkeeping workflow (daily) including Gmail, Buildertrend, BuildXact, HubDoc and Xero
- Ensure Hobbs’ compliance with industry best practice
Does this sound like you?
Bonus, we also offer an ongoing professional and personal career development program whereby we nurture our staff and their long-term career aspirations.
Pending the right candidate’s aspirations, we are willing to also offer mentoring by Directors Luke and Nikki Hobbs (i.e. Contract Administration and/or Estimating).
To understand what we at Hobbs stand for, our values, process and why we do what-we-do, please view our Foundation Video.