Hobbs is now seeking a whip-smart creative guru with award-winning ideas and execution techniques to catapult – via various platforms and stakeholder engagement strategies – the Hobbs collective of brands.
We’re Now Hiring!
A Part-Time Marketing & Digital Coordinator
This is a newly created role designed to support our Company Directors and ensure consistency of content and marketing messaging.
The role in a nutshell
Your super-sized is to be the innovative content creator driving Hobbs’ brand messaging, by providing our loyal clients, followers and ‘friends of Hobbs’ with meaningful messaging that builds trust, credibility, conversion and social followers!
The experienced and capable candidate will have qualifications and/or be exceptional in:
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of design software (ie. Canva, Photoshop, WordPress)
- Execute Hobbs’ 12-months Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
- Ability to generate original ideas and strategically drive traffic (via call to action/s
- Create exceptional content for multi-use
- Stakeholder liaison including brand ambassadors
- Ability to forecast trends across the home ad lifestyle space; ensuring Hobbs remains at the forefront
- Understand the Hobbs brand, team, messaging and voice
Does this sound like you?
Bonus, we also offer an ongoing professional and personal career development program whereby we nurture our staff and their long-term career aspirations.
To understand what we at Hobbs stand for, our values, process and why we do what-we-do, please view our Foundation Video.